House of Heat Review and Analyses
House Of Heat is a website with a central focus on informing viewers about sneakers release dates but also digress and feature similar kinds of additional content
House Of Heat ltd was founded in 2015 and is an Australian-based sneaker blog with the main focus of informing their audience about sneaker releases with links to where you can buy them along with their retail price tag.
House of Heat is definitely up there with the best of them when it comes to being a reliable source for finding sneaker release dates, especially if you’re a reseller.
Interestingly, that’s not all that they offer and even though this blog is far from a complete package as a primary source for sneaker-info, there is a lot to like here.
Let’s take a closer look and see what they have to offer!
Why visit House of Heat?
House Of Heat welcomes fans with a minimalistic yet alluring interface that’s easy to use and navigate.
Right at the top, the highlighted sneaker release is displayed for all to see which is usually a hyped Air Jordan, Nike SB Dunk, or a brand-new Yeezy.
Below it, you’ll find the “trending” section which features all of the popular blogs by HoH. Following it is the “Popular Releases” section and then finally, “The Latest” which is self-explanatory.
The advantages include:
- This website’s greatest feature is perhaps its release calendar which updates visitors about most if not a large portion of all noticeable monthly releases. Under each sneaker release, House of Heat offers links to a myriad of stores to choose from that are reliable and legit. Moreover, you can also check out historical sneaker release dates by using the filter with the ability to adjust the month, year, and brand.
- Apart from a general release calendar, House of Heat also has dedicated calendars to certain brands such as Jordan, Yeezy, VANS, Nike, Adidas, and many more. This makes it easier to look for release dates of sneakers from certain brands.
- Perhaps the most underrated feature of the House of Heat website is their ‘Concepts” section. As the title suggests, this section includes legions of creative sneaker concepts by various artists such as ‘Concept Lab’. These concepts really are worth checking out and, in some cases, can aesthetically emulate real colorways in our opinion.
- Lastly, House of Heat includes a ‘feature’ section which is filled out with blog posts, sneaker-world news, and other small guides regarding shoes.
Unfortunately, like most other products and services, House of Heat does have its limitations such as:
- Features a myriad of sneakers on the front page making it difficult to skim past uninteresting sneakers that will likely “brick”.
- No sneaker reselling advice or estimated resale values which are what most buyers will have to pay anyway.
- Lack of services such as Shoe Bot Secrets
Is House of Heat Legit?
House of Heat is as legit as it gets.
The release information often includes rumored dates but, in most cases, turns out to be accurate. They also update the information frequently and rarely fail to do so for any sneaker among the thousands that they’ve covered.
They also link to verified retailers and include accurate information regarding a sneaker’s style code.
House of Heat has been around for what seems like ages and will likely continue to offer accurate release dates and fire concept art for years to come.
What is Six Figure Sneakerhead?
At Six Figure Sneakerhead, we focus on quality over quantity. Instead of writing guides about a myriad of non-profitable releases, we only cover sneakers that are interesting, popular, or can make you a lot of money.
The world of sneaker reselling is quickly changing and we make sure that we’re on top of the latest trends, the slickest sneaker copping hacks, and the most hyped sneaker releases with resale estimations.
Why visit Six Figure Sneakerhead?
- We focus on the most hyped or semi-hyped sneaker releases that can make you money.
- Resale and release guides on our Blog.
- Premium sneaker reselling educational material.
- One-on-One support and a helpful community inside of our Winner’s Circle.
How Can House of Heat Followers Use Six Figure Sneakerhead?
Although House of Heat provides a substantial list of sneaker releases and information, if you come across a relatively interesting sneaker with potential for resale, chances are we’ve likely posted a release and resale guide for it.
House of Heat users can use Six Figure Sneakerhead as a complementary source whether they want to use the information for reselling or for buying a pair for personal use.
Become a sneaker reselling Guru
The reselling market is worth over $2 Billion and will likely expand much further. To become a reselling pro, you can:
- Sign up for our newsletter for updates on the hottest sneaker releases
- Join our Winner’s Circle (50% off 1st month for any customer of either the Hypemaster Playbook or Shoe Bot Secrets) for those that want to dive in deeper.
- Check out our Blog and Instagram for constant updates and reselling knowledge about a plethora of products.
Until next time!