Nike Dunk Low NY vs NY Resale Value (Complete Guide)
Discover the details of the Nike Dunk Low NY vs NY including its background, resell value prediction, release details, and how to buy. This sneaker can be compared as a clean version of the Nike Dunk Low Off-White Pine Green.
As a tribute to the rampant summertime streetball tournaments in the Big Apple, Nike is set to drop yet another Dunk Low in a fitting theme. The Nike Dunk Low NY vs NY release date is on August 31st for $100.
Stay tuned for all the details!
Get into the sneaker reselling game and potentially earn a living with thousands in monthly profits! All you need is the right knowledge and guidance that our Hypemaster Playbook can provide. This Highly Reviewed Guidebook will build the foundation for your entire reselling journey.
June, like most months so far in 2021, has been chock-full of extremely lucrative sneakers and July is shaping up to be just as, if not more profitable. Check out what July has in store for resellers in terms of hyped sneakers!
Before we take a detailed look at the Nike Dunk Low NY vs NY, let me walk you through a bit of background information.
Nike Dunk Low | NY Streetball
- The Streets of New York has long been a breeding ground for world-class talent, many of which have made their way into the NBA.
- A notable few include Kemba Walker and Carmelo Anthony, both of whom honed their skills on the concrete courts of New York.
- Over time, various hotspots arose for streetball, places where NBA stars often made surprise appearances such as Kevin Durant and Michael Beasley’s surprise entry at the Bronx’s Dyckman Park in 2011.
- Rucker Park is yet another hot zone where NBA superstars often showed up to surprise fans including the late Kobe Bryant in 2002.
- Though in 2020, streetball virtually came to a halt in New York for the first time in years because of COVID-19. Now with the pandemic gradually subsiding, Nike welcomes in streetball’s return with a brand-new Dunk Low!
To help us estimate its resale value, let’s head on over to StockX.
Undefeated Nike Dunk Low Dunk vs AF1
- Retail Price: $120
- Average Resell: $740
- Release Date: June 18th/2021
- Colorway: Royal/Purple-White
Inspired by the Nike Air Force 1 InsideOut pack, the Undefeated Air Force 1 Low comes in royal and purple hues.
Rich purple covers the side panels while blue leather covers the rest of the overlays, transitioning into faux snakeskin on the scuff guards and the eye stays. Sail midsoles and purple outsoles complete the look.
On the secondary markets, the average selling price is $740 which is a decent gross profit of over $600 per pair! The Nike Dunk Low NY vs NY will likely not be as profitable but you can still expect some very decent returns.
Nike Dunk Low NY vs NY | A Closer Look
- Retail Price: $100
- Estimated Resell: $300
- Release Date: Tuesday, August 31st, 2021 (UPDATE)
- Colorway: White/Green-Orange
Commemorating NY’s streetball culture, this Nike Dunk Low comes equipped with various hints embedded all over.
Sage Green leather covers the underlays such as the side panels and perforated toe boxes. Throats are enveloped in traditional white laces while tongues also feature a matching Sage Green hue with holographic orange tongue tags.
Overlays, on the other hand, don crisp white tumbled leather with contrasting orange lateral Swooshes with “NY vs NY” motifs sewn onto the rear quarters.
Clean white midsoles and translucent outsoles with printed names of each NY summer league complete the design.
How To Buy For Retail
You can buy these sneakers at select retailers and Nike SNKRS come August 31st. The retail price per pair is set at $100 for men’s sizes.
To get multiple pairs of Nike Dunk High, join our specialist private Winner’s Circle Cook Group.
Estimated Resell Value
I believe these sneakers will sell out very quickly with some very decent returns for resellers.
Using my estimated resell value, expect gross profits of around $200 per pair if you can flip quickly. That’s “Good” according to our Hype Meter!
- Nike Dunk Low NY vs NY
- Retail Price: $100
- Estimated Resell: $300
- Release Date:Tuesday, August 31st, 2021 (UPDATE)
- Where To Buy: (Retail) Nike SNKRS
- (Resale) StockX
- Flight Club
Elsewhere, Virgil Abloh and Nike are cooking up 50 brand new colorways for the Nike Dunk low as part of their “the 50” collection.
Also, join our exclusive Winner’s Circle for valuable insider knowledge!
Have a profitable week everyone!