The Top 6 Rarest Jordans Ever
Wondering how rare the rarest Jordans really are? Look no further!
In this article we will explore the 6 rarest Air Jordans ever. To own a pair, you’ll need some serious connections! In this article we will dive into the top 6 rare Jordans.
What Makes Air Jordans Rare?
Several factors contribute to the rarity of Air Jordan sneakers:
- Limited Edition Releases: Some Air Jordan models are produced in limited quantities, often in collaboration with notable figures or to commemorate special events, like the Air Jordan 1 “Shattered Backboard.”
- Vintage Models: Older Air Jordan sneakers from the 1980s and 1990s are rare since they are no longer in production and are prized by collectors.
- Hard-to-Find Styles: Certain styles are scarce due to factors like limited releases or low production numbers, such as the 1985 limited edition Air Jordan 1 “Chicago.”
- Condition: The condition of a pair impacts its rarity; pristine, unworn sneakers are more valuable than those showing wear and tear.
Overall, the rarity of Air Jordan brand sneakers is often determined by a combination of these factors and the demand for the sneakers among collectors and enthusiasts.
Air Jordan 1 x Just Don BHM Pack
- Retail Price: Auctioned off for an unknown amount
- Resell Price: None for resale
- Release Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013
- # of Pairs Produced: 37
In honor of Black History Month in February 2013, Nike released a limited-edition version of the Air Jordan 1 Don C, proprietor of RSVP Gallery and Just Don, created the sneakers. 37 pairs of the Air Jordan Is and distinctive BHM Just Don snapback caps were auctioned off as a result of the partnership for charitable purposes, making this pair one of the most sought-after Jordans out there.
To commemorate the 37th anniversary of Black History Month, just 37 pairs were produced. All proceeds from the auction went to Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. The unique Air Jordan 1s from Nike’s Black History Month Collection featured the line’s exclusive “Be Bold. Be True” graphic pattern over black leather. The snapback’s bill, Swoosh, and collar strap all have a python skin-like feel.
Air Jordan 8 Retro PE – Ray Allen
- Retail Price: $140
- Resell Price: ~ $10,000
- Release Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2008
- # of Pairs Produced: 24
The Air Jordan 8 Retro PE – Ray Allen edition was a very rare Player Exclusive that was covertly made available to the general public along with the Q-Rich hue. The Jordans, which were first created for Ray Allen of the Boston Celtics, were only produced in 24 pairs for retail sales.
Few people were aware of the availability of the two Player Exclusive colors because it wasn’t extensively publicized. The sneakers cost $140 when purchased at House of Hoops, along with the Quentin Richardson PE Jordans. These Jordans featured Allen’s moniker, Sugar Ray, sewn on the ankle and were black and green, same like the Boston Celtics’ uniform.
Air Jordan 11 25th Anniversary with Jumpman
- Retail Price: $150
- Resell Price: $5,499 – $11,000
- Release Date: 2010
- # of Pairs Produced: 25
Air Jordan 11 was released to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Air Jordan’s debut in 1985. It was not a desired choice for sneakerheads as they did not feature the usual embroidered Jumpman logo.
The 25th Anniversary Air Jordan 11s sold out right away, despite some fans being dissatisfied that the Jumpman was missing from these rare Jordans. The Jumpman emblem and a unique commemorative seal will be located under the right insole of 25 pairs of the anniversary sneakers, according to Nike. These 25 pairs, along with the other 25th Anniversary Air Jordan 11s, were distributed at random.
Air Jordan 8 Retro PE – Q-Rich
- Retail Price: $140
- Resell Price: $2,500 – $7,000
- Release Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2008
- # of Pairs Produced: 24
For the first time ever, Nike launched two Player Exclusive Nike Jordans in 2008, one of which was the Q-Rich edition of the Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro PE.
The Jordans included the letter Q and Richardson’s jersey number, 23, when they were first created for Quentin Richardson of the New York Knicks. The unique Nike Jordans included white leather uppers with embellishments in blue and orange.
Only 24 pairs of the Nike Air Jordans were sold at the House of Hoops location in New York City as a Player Exclusive edition. Retailing for $140, the Nike Jordans were out of stock in a flash, making these some extremely rare Nike Jordans! This is definitely one of the more niche Air Jordans out there, but if you are a New York fan – these are a definite cop! Keep reading for more specifical pairs of the Air Jordan!
Nike Air Jordan 1 x Dave White – “Wings for the Future”
- Retail Price: Sold at auction for $1,000 per pair
- Resell Price: $4,000 – $10,000
- Release Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011
- # of Pairs Produced: 23
Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro x Carhartt x Eminem
- Retail Price: $18,750 – $30,100 (total raised $227,552)
- Resell Price: $10,500 – $21,780
- Release Date: Monday, November 23, 2015
- # of Pairs Produced: 10 + Eminem’s friends and family pairs
Some of the most unique and expensive Nike Air Jordans are those made in conjunction with Eminem and Nike. Eminem collaborated with Nike and the workwear brand Carhartt in 2015 to create customized Nike Air Jordan 4 Retros for his loved ones.
The special edition Nike Air Jordan 4 Retros paid homage to Eminem’s Marshall Mathers LP, which made its debut in 2000 on its 15th anniversary.
Public auctions were held for an extra 10 pairs of the Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro x Carhartt x Eminem Nike Air Jordans. All of the $227,552 in total earnings from the auction were donated to MSU’s Literacy Through Songwriting program.
These are pretty much the rarest Nike Air Jordans you’ll ever find, just about. There are definitely some pairs out there that have tons of history and are incredibly limited, but this is one of the rarest Nike Air Jordans on the planet.
From the bustling streets of New York to the vibrant city of New Orleans, Jordan sneakers have become a symbol of style and basketball excellence across the nation
Why Use Sneaker Flippers?
At SneakerFlippers, we have some of the top-notch and highest-rated information available to resellers. The knowledge that we provide is truly priceless, as you can turn it into a full-time income.
Want to become a profitable Nike Air Jordan reseller? Or maybe you just want to own a Nike Air Jordan pair to wear for yourself? We are the best place to meet your sneaker goals!
First, we have our cook group: the Winner’s Circle.
In addition to a private, small community of driven winners dedicated to success, we have:
- Professional site monitors that update live directly to Discord
- Backdoor and early links
- Direct release threads and tips
- Become part of a community of some of the most motivated and successful resellers
- Bot tips
- Admins from countries worldwide
We also have tons of guides, including:
- Hypemaster Playbook Reloaded (2022 Edition) – a 400+ page reselling guide with tons of valuable video content. We’ve completely upgraded the entire book with more video content in this new exciting version of our original HYPEMASTER PLAYBOOK – the most popular and thorough sneaker reselling guide on the internet.
- Shoe Bot Secrets – This is for serious sneaker resellers who are willing to take their game to the next level, all the way up to plug status. Since this is truly powerful insider info, we are limiting the Shoe Bot Secrets to only 25 copies per week! If it’s sold out, you’ll just have to wait…you can check below to see if it’s in stock.
- Supreme Resale Bible – The feature-rich bible covers both bot and manual techniques and includes Fee Lifetime updates for all who purchased it. The Ultimate Supreme Resale Bible is an awesome weapon in your arsenal to use towards building your sneaker resale empire!
- 10K Monthly Sneaker Workbook – Have an exact roadmap today to scale your shoe business to higher levels. By taking this seriously, you’ll also gain valuable goal-setting and entrepreneurial skills that they won’t teach you in school that will help you beyond in all areas of life.
- Bot Guide – For those who already have advanced sneaker knowledge and just want to learn how to use sneaker bots at an expert level.
The information and real-world applications that you will receive from our expertly crafted materials are one of a kind. You won’t find this stuff anywhere else for anywhere near the same price!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Jordan sneakers and who is Jordan?
Nike Air Jordans is named after the iconic basketball player Jordan. It has a huge line of footwear and clothing by Nike. Jordan is a retired American pro basketball player.
What is the difference between Jordan 1, Jordan 3, Jordan 4, etc.?
Jordan sneakers have model numbers in their names, and each model boasts a unique design and distinct features, making the differences between them model-specific.
How much do Jordan sneakers cost?
Jordan sneaker names feature model numbers indicating their distinct designs and features. The differences between them vary by model.
What is the history of Jordan sneakers?
In 1984, Nike introduced the first Jordan sneakers under an endorsement deal with Jordan himself. The Air Jordan 1 came in 1985. It started gaining popularity among both basketball players and sneaker lovers.
What are some popular Jordan sneakers?
Some popular models include the Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan 4, Air Jordan 11, and Air Jordan 12. Each of these models has its own unique features and design elements.
What is an example of a Jordan collaboration?
The Jordan Brand and Trophy Room partnership fuses sports and fashion, uniting classic and modern design. This sought-after collaboration showcases innovation, craftsmanship, and Jordan’s enduring legacy, captivating sneaker enthusiasts with its unique releases.